H2NY are Sam Burkey (Vocals), Scott De Jongh (Guitars), Martin Griffith (Drums) and Daniel Mount (Bass).
After the 2014 release of their debut EP ‘Treading Water’ they embarked on their first UK headline tour, as well as making appearance at the Hard Rock Calling Festival in Hyde Park and headlining Trafalgar Square as part of the Closing Paralympic Celebrations.
As the summer festivals ended H2NY headed to the US and hit the road hard. Supporting Fuel and then Alien Ant Farm, they played shows in 38 US States, covering more than 24,000 miles in the process.
And now, on April 15th 2016, will come their debut album ‘Tremor’. 12 huge, surging, anthemic blasts of radio-friendly rock, the first taster to go online (and album opener) is ‘Bleed’.
Artwork, Images (Hi Res) & Biography: Download from:
Full album stream:
- (Shutter 16) They will blow the roof off the industry with their scintillating ballad-esque writing and cheeky humor”
- (The Daily Anthenaeum) ‘H2NY have some serious talent’
- (Female First) “Halfway To New York are well and truly on the rise and they are a band that we should all be keeping an eye out for”
- (Record Collector) “A stand-out group. Definitely one to look out for”
- (Rocking Republic) “Halfway to New York are set for big things”
- Don’t be surprised if you hear this band on Radio One” (Live Music Scene)
- (Indie London) “They’re generating a buzz on both sides of the Atlantic”
- (No Ripcord) H2NY are the sort of band who should be rubbing shoulders with Snow Patrol and their ilk (I say rubbing shoulders, they’re clearly better than Gary Lightbody’s group). A little retro, perhaps, but there’s a huge audience for this kind of straight-up rock, and given the right exposure, Halfway To New York could be selling out a venue near you soon”
(Clean Slate Music)“If you like Snow Patrol when they were writing good music as opposed to the turgid, uninspired mulch they are coming out with nowadays, you should switch your allegiances to Halfway To New York”